First Meeting - Complimentary
This initial consultation is time to get to know you and your pets, and learn their routines and how I can best meet your needs. We will also discuss my business policies and answer any questions you have. I will provide a contract for us to review and sign that will detail services provided and charges.
Please be prepared to provide your veterinarian’s information and current shot records.
In-Your-Home Pet Sitting - $20 per 30-minute visit
Visits are scheduled to meet your needs, including dog walking, providing fresh food and water, play time, and loving attention.
Quick Visits - $15 per 15-minute visit
Shorter visits are available when 30 minutes of time is unnecessary. These visits typically include quick potty breaks, litter box changes, and providing fresh food and water.
Private In-Our-Home Boarding - $50 per 24-hour period
Your pets stay in our home for full-time supervision, love, and care. Partial days are charged at $5 per hour, up to a maximum of $50. Second dog in same family is an additional $25 per 24-hour period and $2 per hour for partial days.
Pet Transportation – $20 per 30 minutes, plus $0.55 per mile
Trips to veterinary appointments and grooming appointments. Fee is based on time of travel and time at destination.
- Prices listed are applicable to services within a 7-mile radius from the intersection of South Old State Road and Orange Road in Lewis Center
- Travel Rate – $10 additional charge per visit for locations within 7-12 miles.
- Daycare Rate – $35 per 9 hour period. Each additional hour $5, maximum $50
- Holiday Rate – $10 additional charge per visit on a holiday. Holidays are New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday of Thanksgiving week, Christmas Eve, and Christmas. Boarding $15 additional per pet.
- The option to receive emails and texts with updates and pictures of your pets while they are in my care.
- Available 7 days a week. Hours of service are 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Full payment required before service to be provided. Accepted methods of payment are cash and check.
- Questions? Give me a call at (614) 893-5097